How To Get A Discount On 'Cricket Secrets:Revealed'

Hi Cricketers (well I assume you are a cricketer or want to learn how to play cricket, otherwise you wouldn't be here...?),

"Fact: Cricket is the best sport on the planet..."

Well I certainly think so anyway and I'm sure you'll agree with me on that on! ;-)

The problem with cricket though is it's not easy and at times it can be very difficult and frustrating (agree?).

If you've ever experienced the embarrassment of getting out for a golden duck or bowling loads of wides you'll know what I'm talking about (I've been out for a diamond duck - first ball of the match...I just wanted to be swallowed up by the ground I was that embarrassed, plus my team mates never shut up about it for months after!).

I feel your pain..

As a cricketer myself I understand what it's like to struggle for runs/wickets and form in general and if you don't practice properly you just don't get any better, it almost like a never ending cycle which seems impossible to get out off.

However, after playing under a few 'top' coaches I quickly learnt the importance of having a good coaching and instruction, the problem is it's hard to come by and often your team mates don't help which can be annoying.

Here's the solution...

...which I found and what I see as the next best thing, the gateway to playing better cricket....

If you read the blurb in the side bar on the left you'll see I'm recommending a cricket ebook called 'Cricket Secrets: Revealed', which is only available from Cricket Secrets.com.

"Why", you might ask? Well firstly it's an excellent product, as the saying goes, "it does what is says on the tin", and I've just found a little secret that'll help you save $12 off the RRP...Plus from my own experience I highly recommend it to any cricketer, especially to those who are new to cricket (definitely buy it!).

Like you, I was a bit sceptical at first because I've been playing for years and to be honest I didn't think I would learn much, but I took the gamble...the owner Ian, offers a 90 day or 60 day money back guarantee (I can't remember which, but I didn't need it), so if I didn't like it I could have got my money back...anyway, I picked up some great tips and I've started to perform better in the nets already - it's just a case of applying the info.

It's like having your virtual coach...before I go to nets I read over the sections covering the areas I've been struggling with, take some notes and when I practice I get my team mates to look at my technique and check it against what I should be doing (based on my notes). It's easy and it stops be slipping into bad habits.

Since I found CricketSecrets.com I've been watching it like a hawk and reading everything that the owner Ian puts out, I can't believe how many hours I've spent just browsing through the site and forum.

Here's the secret...I got an e-mail the other day about Ian's blog, so I headed over and started reading the post (it was about the world cup if I remember) ... I started browsing through the blog and I found something interesting that really got my attention, the video below shows you.....(if you can't see the video, listen to it and follow the steps below...sorry it's the best I could make)
How To Legally 'Steal' $12 To Get Your Discount On Cricket Secrets: Revealed!




Step 1: Follow this link to read the sales page so you know what you are getting (check out some of the feedback and bonuses (one is really powerful if you apply it!).

==> http://cricketsecrets.com/

Step 2: Navigate through the blog as I showed you in the video to the guestbook page and find the special buy link...bingo! Make your purchase and start playing better cricket! Read the book and apply the tips in practice.

==> http://cricketsecrets.com/blog/2006/12/10/guestbook/

It won't be long before Ian finds out about this video and pulls down the link (so don't tell him!)... Go to cricketsecrets.com right now and buy through the secret link asap, I can't stress that enough, once Ian realises that lots of people have found it, I'm sure it'll disappear!

Go go go, save yourself $12 and learn some top notch cricket tips at the same time....